Q: I have a question about my wheels for a 2004 oldsmobile alero. Do the wheel bearing in the back have to be pressed any way before

I have a question about my wheels for a 2004 oldsmobile alero. Do the wheel bearing in the back have to be pressed any way before being put on?

The wheel bearings on the rear of your car are pre-installed within unitized hub assemblies. The hub assembly is a bolt on assembly and thus there is no need for a press to install the part. To get the unitized hub assemblies inspected, and replaced if failed, please request hub assembly inspection/replacement. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a question about my wheels for a 2004 oldsmobile alero. Do the wheel bearing in the back have to be pressed any way before