Q: I have a P2771 code.

i have the code p2771 and my switch high and low dont change and my truck has the transfer box off how can i repair it?

3. I have a P2771 code.

Q: My car won't shift into high gear after a series of thumping while accelerating hard check engine light blinks then stops later.

Hi there. Since the check engine light is coming on I would usually start by scanning the computer for codes. When the light comes on the computer should store the code to let the technician know what it saw. If...

Q: sputtering, jumping loss of power

The first thing to check for in any drivability problem is air leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without being measured will lean out the system and cause problems. Look at all the rubber hoses and boots under...

Q: When I shift from drive to reverse or vice versa it makes a clunking noise. 1997 Land Rover Discovery

Hi there - the clunking noise you hear from shifting forward-to-reverse (or vv), is the result of a small amount of wear and loose motion in the driveline. This could be a worn u-joint, differential gears, or splined coupling somewhere...