Q: I have a P2771 code.

i have the code p2771 and my switch high and low dont change and my truck has the transfer box off how can i repair it?

A: This code may be the result of a malfunctio...

This code may be the result of a malfunctioning selector switch or an electrical problem within the circuit. The fault may not necessarily be in the transfer case itself, but the electronics can be tested. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out to inspect the electrical circuits and signals to and from the command switch and offer a more personal diagnosis.