Q: I have a problem in my 2004 Peugeot gear

I have a problem in my 2004 Peugeot gear

3. I have a problem in my 2004 Peugeot gear

Q: Will my car shut off when it's low on oil or coolant?

The signals you get in your car simply warn you to turn the engine off when the oil and coolant are too low, but will not shut the car off on it's own. When the oil pressure switch detects low...

Q: Q: Car lost power & acceleration on the interstate

Hello there, an intermittent car dying issue like you have described is an unusual case. A variety of faults can cause the car to die in this manner such as the fuel pump, battery, wiring, battery cable, or the ignition...

Q: 1997 Chevrolet Metro won't start won't turn over

Hello. It sounds like the timing belt is not in time and if the timing is off, the engine will not start. When replacing the water pump, the timing belt must be removed and this could affect the timing of...