Q: I have a Kia Sorento 2011. At first, my car would start sometimes and other times it would click but I could boost it off and it w

I have a Kia Sorento 2011. At first, my car would start sometimes and other times it would click but I could boost it off and it would start. I got my battery tested and it was fine Then, it wouldn't start off of a boost and would only click. I had this problem again one day and tried to boost three times, on the third everything went dead and I replaced battery with a brand new one. Still nothing when I turn car on.

Hi Trista. Thanks for contacting us today. There are likely three possible issues here. Either the battery cables are damaged, and unable to supply power to the battery, the alternator is damaged and unable to continually charge the battery, or you have a blown electrical relay or fuse. The ’click’ noise when trying to start a car is often caused by a dead battery or one that does not have enough cranking amps. This problem is often discovered when the weather gets colder. Since there are a few different possible sources of the hard starting issue, it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection.

3. I have a Kia Sorento 2011. At first, my car would start sometimes and other times it would click but I could boost it off and it w