Q: I have a Kia Sorento 2011. At first, my car would start sometimes and other times it would click but I could boost it off and it w

I have a Kia Sorento 2011. At first, my car would start sometimes and other times it would click but I could boost it off and it would start. I got my battery tested and it was fine Then, it wouldn't start off of a boost and would only click. I had this problem again one day and tried to boost three times, on the third everything went dead and I replaced battery with a brand new one. Still nothing when I turn car on.

3. I have a Kia Sorento 2011. At first, my car would start sometimes and other times it would click but I could boost it off and it w