Q: I have a clinking noises from the rear when I am driving over a bump. The noise is most relevant in hot weather.

asked by on February 02, 2017

have a noise in the back of my car, it is as if something metal was sounding, the problem is that in the morning the noise disappears even though it passes through the bumps and at noon when it is hot the noise appears when I go through a bump

Clunking noise when I drive over bumps Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The noise sounds like the control arm bushings are worn and making the suspension walk around. Jack up the vehicle and check the suspension on the rear for any looseness and if there is any broken or damaged bushings. If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a clicking noise in the rear area, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.