Q: I have a 97 Dodge caravan sport.. battery light is on, replaced battery, started and after two or three hours, battery light back

I have been going round and round with this van.... I keep having problems with the battery. I changed the battery, alternator, starter.. changed the coil pack and wires. I noticed that when I turned on the radio, the battery light came back on. I'm at a loss and money. I can't afford to spend anymore money on this van. It was sitting for almost 3 months before I got the money for it to be fixed. Please help

3. I have a 97 Dodge caravan sport.. battery light is on, replaced battery, started and after two or three hours, battery light back