Q: I have a 97 Dodge caravan sport.. battery light is on, replaced battery, started and after two or three hours, battery light back

I have been going round and round with this van.... I keep having problems with the battery. I changed the battery, alternator, starter.. changed the coil pack and wires. I noticed that when I turned on the radio, the battery light came back on. I'm at a loss and money. I can't afford to spend anymore money on this van. It was sitting for almost 3 months before I got the money for it to be fixed. Please help

Hi there. Electrical issues like you are describing are typically caused by a constant parasitic drain. In most cases, this is due to an accessory relay that is faulty, allowing the component to constantly draw power from the battery. It could be other electrical problems causing this issue, so before you attempt any more repairs, it’s probably better money spent to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a battery won’t hold a charge inspection. This will allow them to isolate the source of the drain and recommend the right repairs.

3. I have a 97 Dodge caravan sport.. battery light is on, replaced battery, started and after two or three hours, battery light back