Q: I have a 2006 nissan altima and it crank but it will not start. What is the problem?

I have a 2006 nissan altima and it crank but it will not start. What is the problem? I just got a new Cadillac converter put in. About a month ago I was having trouble with my battery connection. So I got a new battery and new battery post. That still wasnt the problem. I still had to get a jump or wiggle the wiring connected to the battery. What is my issues?

Hi Drico. Thanks for contacting us today. There could be a few different issues causing your hard starting issues. First, if you turn the key and the engine cranks over, then power is not your issue. This would likely be damage to a fuel or ignition system component. If you can’t crank the engine over, then it could be a starter relay, ignition relay or damaged electrical connections. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an on-site inspection, so they can determine the root issue.

3. I have a 2006 nissan altima and it crank but it will not start. What is the problem?