Q: i have a 2004 malibu classic 4 cyl, car will not turn over. I replaced the starter and the battery but still will turn over. what

my car will not turn over, I replaced the battery and starter but still will not turn over, what else might it be?

Hi there. When you turn your key, an electrical signal is sent from the ignition cylinder, to the ignition relay; which is split to activate the ignition and fuel systems and then activate the starter. The starter itself receives power from the starter relay. It’s possible that the ignition cylinder, relay or the starter relay is the source of your problem. If you’d like, one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. i have a 2004 malibu classic 4 cyl, car will not turn over. I replaced the starter and the battery but still will turn over. what