Q: I have a 2003 Nissan Altima and the steering wheel occasionally locks up while I'm driving and the car decelerates.

While driving, the car occasionally decelerates, ALL of the lights come on and then the car comes to a stop. I cut the car off and wait 5 minutes or more and then restart it to get it to drive normally again. Another problem I occasionally have is after being parked for a few hours, the car doesn't want to start...it just clicks. I have found out if I pull or hold the gear in park, I hear a sound and I can start the car.

3. I have a 2003 Nissan Altima and the steering wheel occasionally locks up while I'm driving and the car decelerates.