Q: Accelerates and pulses

What would happen if the throttle body had been removed?

Car is slow to accelerate Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If you were having issues with the engine stumbling and acceleration issues before the throttle body was removed; and it’s still happening after replacing it, it may have been caused by several other fuel or ignition system components. The best thing to do anytime you have an issue like this is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection, which will pinpoint the source of your problems and allow you to make the right repairs.