Q: I have a 2003 Mercedes E3 20 I have change the front signal blinker bulb and it's housing but still it's not flashing is this a co

I have a 2003 Mercedes E3 20 I have change the front signal blinker bulb and it's housing but still it's not flashing is this common and is there a solution ? Please

Hello, thank you for writing in. If just one turn signal is out, you want to look at the electrical wiring going to the bulb’s outlet. Make sure when the turn signal is turned on, that you are receiving the proper voltage to the signal. This is best done with a voltmeter. If there is power, then the electrical terminal for the bulb may be bad. If there is no power available, you have to trace back that circuit and find where the power is being cut off. It may be the flasher or the switch as well. Only further testing will tell. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a 2003 Mercedes E3 20 I have change the front signal blinker bulb and it's housing but still it's not flashing is this a co