Q: I have a 2003 Hummer H2 with 63,000 original miles.

Hello, I have a 2003 Hummer H2 with 63,000 original miles. My H2 has been stalling on me while driving on 4 different occasions in the last couple of months. Once the H2 stalls, I crank the engine and it will not start. After waiting about 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes later the Hummer h2 starts with no problem. It feels like the H2 is starving for fuel. The starter and battery are in good working condition. Also my H2 is not giving any check engine codes. Any suggestions? Thanks Based on my research, I'm thinking that It might be fuel filter, fuel pump or cranking position sensor. Thanks FDR (619) 829-1319

Fuel supply faults are a possible cause of stalling as are vacuum leaks and faults with engine sensors. On the Hummer it has been reported that faults with the throttle body commonly cause stalling and consequently that might be a good place to start the diagnostic. YourMechanic offers a stalling diagnostic. If you request that service a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this problem resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 2003 Hummer H2 with 63,000 original miles.