Q: I have a 2002 ford explorer when I pour water in it it all pours out from up under could thIs be my freezeplug

I replace the radiator intake manifold and tighten all hoses I pour antifreeze into the reserve tank and it pours out the bottom

It is very possible that your coolant reservoir could have a crack or a hole in the bottom of it. This can happen as they age. I would recommend removing the reservoir if possible to determine if there is any cracks or holes that would cause a leak in it.

3. I have a 2002 ford explorer when I pour water in it it all pours out from up under could thIs be my freezeplug