Q: i have a 1999 ford f150 4x4 what years can i swap whole rear ends with?

i have a 1999 ford f150 4x4 what years can i swap whole rear ends with? I just want to pull mine and put another one in.

A: The best place to get this answer is from a...

The best place to get this answer is from a wrecking yard. They have software that will cross reference this sort of information. But I can tell you, with the appropriate modification, you can swap in just about anything you want. For direct bolt-in rear ends, call your local wrecking yard that has Fords or find a repair shop that specializes in drive lines, rear ends, and 4x4 work. A shop like this will likely have several options that may work as easily as a direct bolt-in rear end from the wrecking yard.