Q: I have a 1995 chevy Silverado k2500 4x4 with 5.7L engine. Its starts an idle good but stalls an dies as soon i out in gear?

It starts an idels great but stalls an die. soon as I put in gear.

If you cannot put the transmission in gear without stalling the motor then you will need to have the transmission checked to see if the valve body is applying reverse and forward gears at the same time causing the stall. It could be internal clutches or valve body issues and will need further diagnosis.

3. I have a 1995 chevy Silverado k2500 4x4 with 5.7L engine. Its starts an idle good but stalls an dies as soon i out in gear?