Q: I have a 1987 BMW 325 e .. the car lights and windows can roll down if I charge the battery a little however the car does not star

The car has been siting for a few years however before it began to sit it was running.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1987 BMW 325e. This is a great question. Your battery is probably the issue here. If you don’t have enough cold cranking amps your car will not start even though your lights will come on and other electronics will too. If you’d like some assistance, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to diagnose the starting issue firsthand and make the appropriate repairs to get your car going again.

3. I have a 1987 BMW 325 e .. the car lights and windows can roll down if I charge the battery a little however the car does not star