Q: I have a 04 Passat V6 and I was told I need a motor mount because the motor is leaning on one side bad. How much and is it safe to

When I pull off the rpm doesn't match up and It feels like a stick shift then it drives great. No lights on indicating something else is wrong not sure if it's the transmission or what. I was told I needed a motor mount if so how much also I was told maybe I need transmission fluid.

3. I have a 04 Passat V6 and I was told I need a motor mount because the motor is leaning on one side bad. How much and is it safe to