Q: I have 2014 Dodge Journey and the brake, ABS , engine, and traction lights are on. Also my brake pedal won't depress so i can put

I was driving and the abs, brake, engine and traction lights came on. I turned the car off when I got home, when I tried to crank it it wouldn't start. Also the other day I put it in neutral to start it and it did start, turned it off and tried it again so I can take it to the mechanic shop, but the brake pedal was hard and wouldn't depress so i couldn't put it in neutral again.

With all the different lights on it would be hard to know why it will not start without testing the system for codes in the different modules. I can suggest you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and diagnose the problem for you.

3. I have 2014 Dodge Journey and the brake, ABS , engine, and traction lights are on. Also my brake pedal won't depress so i can put