Q: Driving downhill my Traction Light and ABS light came on. 2009 Buick LaCrosse.

I have 2009 Buick LaCrosse. Coming home and driving downhill by Traction Light and ABS light went on. When I got home I noticed fluid leak in my driveway. I restarted the car and the lights went out. Can you tell me possible req repairs?

Hello. The traction light and ABS light are like a check engine light for your braking system. If an issue is detected the light will illuminate and code will be stored inside of the ABS module. I suggest that a technician run a ABS scan Diagnostics on your vehicle to gather the code(s). Such fluid leakage after the ABS light Illuminating leads me to believe that the vehicle has a brake fluid hydraulic leak such as a ruptured brake line, leaking caliper, or master cylinder. Leaking hydraulic brake fluid can be dangerous because eventually the system will lose pressure and leave you unable to brake. You may benefit from the service we provide in which you are able to have one of our mobile technicians diagnose and repair your vehicle.

You are able to find a technician and schedule an appointment here

https://www.yourmechanic.com

3. Driving downhill my Traction Light and ABS light came on. 2009 Buick LaCrosse.