Q: I got my heads shaved but come to find out my radiator cracked will that put water in the oil

Why is water getting in my oil I changed the oil 4 times and come to find out my radiator was cracked would that put water in the oil

The radiator coolant can only get into the engine oil through one of the coolant passages in the cylinder block or cylinder head or gasket. Your radiator cannot get coolant in the oil. You most likely have a cracked cylinder head. Most of the time the crack is between the valves in the cylinder head combustion chamber. Your radiator got over pressurized by combustion pressure getting in to it. Your can remove all the spark plugs and pressure the radiator and see what cylinder is getting coolant into it. This will identify which cylinder head has the problem. If you’re not able to perform this pressure test yourself, you can contact a professional technician, such as one available from YourMechanic, to find where the leak is and help you determine the next step in the repair process.

3. I got my heads shaved but come to find out my radiator cracked will that put water in the oil