Q: I filled my car up with gas, drove about a block to get a newspaper, put it in park and it died before i ever got out of the car .

I filled my car up with gas then drove maybe a block to get a newspaper. The car died when i put it in park. A man looked at it and told me it was the fuel pump. I changed the pump, but it still wont start. I have changed the O2 sensor, crank and cam senors. I have also put new plugs in it last year. I practically put a whole new top half of motor in it. It will crank but will not start. I still owe on the car and i'm getting very upset cause its broke down more than I can drive it. Can you please help me? Why will my car not start?

3. I filled my car up with gas, drove about a block to get a newspaper, put it in park and it died before i ever got out of the car .