Q: I feel a pulsation through the wheel while making tight turns at a low speed. I have owned the car for 4 months

The fluid level is up. I have only noticed the pulsation on left turns. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Since you feel the symptoms through the steering wheel during left turns, the problem is likely in the right front tire. The right front tire takes most of the load in a left-hand turn. Possible problems include a bent wheel, or a tire that is separating. I would recommend having YourMechanic.com perform a Steering Wheel Shakes or Vibrates inspection to diagnose this issue, provide an accurate assessment of damage, and estimate the cost of repairs.

• I feel a pulsation through the wheel while making tight turns at a low speed. I have owned the car for 4 months