Q: I drove threw a big puddle last night while it was storming and my car wont start

I was driving in a storm last night and hut a big puddle last night and my car stalled and will not start again

Hi Lisa. Thanks for contacting us today. There are two possibilities here. First, it is possible that some water may have entered the engine and caused a hydraulic lock (which essentially makes the engine useless and will require complete rebuilding). The second option is that several or a few electrical connections or sensors have been saturated with water - causing electrical problems. Diagnosing this type of issue can be rather complex, so you might want to wait a few days to see if the vehicle starts up again once things dry off. If not, please contact a professional mechanic to complete an onsite inspection.

3. I drove threw a big puddle last night while it was storming and my car wont start