Q: I don't know whether I should keep my car that I'm financing or just get it fixed.

Hi I only had my car for 2months and haven't drove it for a week now that it ha5d so many issues the pedal sensor is bad, the oxygen sensor is bad, the radio doesn't turn on anymore, the sunroof never worked, the lights for the stick shift doesn't light up, I have to jump start it to turn it on, because it dies even without me using it. I haven't had any problems until I brought it to the shop where I bought it at which was Street Dreams. I brought it on only because I had a bad leak withing the steering fluid pump and I got it back with more issues then you u can imagine so apparently it was the mechanic that they used. I don't know what's wrong with it now.

Hello, the vehicle’s condition can fall that way depending on its service history. Because of the many problems you are having, I recommend that a certified mechanic (such as one from YourMechanic) an come to your location and perform an overall inspection of your vehicle. They will give you a condition of your vehicle and offer options. You can also get a pre-inspection service if you decide to purchase another vehicle in the future.

• I don't know whether I should keep my car that I'm financing or just get it fixed.