Q: I changed the head gasket because of an oil leak now the oil leak is gone but the radiator is releasing steam

So i had a oil leak coming from the head gasket because the head had a slight warp..... changed the head gasket and shaved the head now a new problem has arrived.....the coolant becomes hot in about 1min or less and steam comes out of the radiator....with the cover off i notice a few small bubbles in the radiator but only when accelerated....i checked and the oil and water isn't mixing....could it be a faulty radiator? My car has a manual transmission.

3. I changed the head gasket because of an oil leak now the oil leak is gone but the radiator is releasing steam