Q: I change the fuel pump and I was driving it cut off I waited a few mins it started back up and I drove it hom

What it could be if I changed the fuel pump?

If, prior to this repair, you never encountered this problem of the engine shutting off abruptly, it is likely that there is a loose, intermittent contact in the fuel pump wiring harness, including the plug. Just inspect, clean and verify all of the connections, drive the car and see if the issue recurs. If the problem recurs, request a stalling diagnostic and a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I change the fuel pump and I was driving it cut off I waited a few mins it started back up and I drove it hom