Q: I cannot get my bluetooth to work

asked by on November 06, 2015

I am disappointed with the bluetooth and USB features on the entertainment system of my 2014 Mazda CX-5. The bluetooth never connects right and always calls wrong numbers. The usb doesn’t read most files so it’s a cool feature I can’t even use. 5,000 miles in and this car is alright, these issues are annoying. Any easy way to fix this? Maybe I should just wait for an update or something.

Hello, having a convenience feature not working properly can be annoying, especially when it has to do with the entertainment system. It appears that Mazda has recognized this issue in Technical Service Bulletin (TSB 09-008/15) to resolve issues with the Bluetooth, USB, and iPod. The solution is to replace the Bluetooth/Hands-free module with an updated module.