Q: Poor acceleration and low RPMs, engine bogs down until turbo kicks in.

I have a turbo boost problem. My car has poor acceleration and low RPMs in lower gears. It feels like the engine is bogging down until the turbo kicks in.

I would enlist the help of a diesel technician to inspect your engine for any faults as well as the turbo. Any hoses that may have come disconnected or if any sensors have gone bad this can affect your engines performance. I would also recommend having the vehicle checked for trouble codes as the check engine light may be on. If any codes are found they may be beneficial in diagnosing your issue.

• Poor acceleration and low RPMs, engine bogs down until turbo kicks in.