Q: I can't find a lever on the steering wheel to lower it

I want to lower steering wheel but can't find a lever to move it shes an Suzuki ignis 56plate

3. I can't find a lever on the steering wheel to lower it

Q: How do I tilt the steering column?

Steering your truck is supposed to be easy and comfortable. If at any point, you are uncomfortable in steering your vehicle, you can adjust the tilt on the steering column. To adjust the tilt. Pull down the lever on...

Q: Q: Brake lights not working

The stop lamp switch most likely failed and is not making contact internally. The switch may need to be adjusted or replaced. I recommend seeking a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle's brake lights...

Q: fuel miles range dropping while car in on ???

The fuel mileage range is typically a calculation that your vehicle's computer makes while taking a variety of things into account including your driving habits. Depending on how you drive this can change drastically as you drive. This can also...