Q: I can't find a lever on the steering wheel to lower it

I want to lower steering wheel but can't find a lever to move it shes an Suzuki ignis 56plate

3. I can't find a lever on the steering wheel to lower it

Q: Is my repair strategy is good?

The steering torque sensor is Ford part number CL8Z-3F818-A and it was used from model year 2008 to 2012. The best strategy is to buy a brand new sensor from Ford and install it in your existing column. Ford's recommendation...

Q: P0008 error code is shown

The P0008 code you are receiving is telling you the camshafts and the crankshaft are reading that they are out of sync. The computer will run tests on the alignment of the camshafts to each other, and with the crankshaft....

Q: The car shut off, cannot be started

The crankshaft damper may have a loose bolt and is what's causing the lower timing chain gear to be loose. The gear pin may shear and cause the no start or loss of power. However, if this is not the...