Q: I can't find a lever on the steering wheel to lower it

I want to lower steering wheel but can't find a lever to move it shes an Suzuki ignis 56plate

3. I can't find a lever on the steering wheel to lower it

Q: The ignition is locked up and the car cannot be started

Most modern vehicles now have small moving parts inside the ignition switch of the vehicle. If any of these small moving parts become misaligned, this could cause the ignition switch to lock up. When this issue occurs, the most common...

Q: tailights, wiper motor, heaer fan don't always come on but do after driving 5-10 minutes

These are all electrical issues and will need to be diagnosed separately. It may be loose connections or problems with body control module connections or module itself. Have the modules scanned and see if you can control the different components...

Q: how many fuel pump is in ford five hundred

Your vehicle only has one fuel pump on passenger side and has a cross over tube to the other side of the tank to draw fuel from that side.