Q: I bought a starter relay but not sure where its located

I bought a starter relay cause has I'm driving my 1996 Chevy blazer s10 and going over railroad tracks and up hills my blazer stales out and won't crank but when I sat for a while it starts back up and I have a new fuel pump but ever since I had it on my blazer it doesn't make that that sound when the key is on position
My car has an automatic transmission.its got a brand new oil filter,module,everything that I can think of that can cause the car not work right or stale.but if anyone can till me where the stater relay is I be greatfuly aprecated .been try to figure out what's going on with my blazer for week.

3. I bought a starter relay but not sure where its located