Q: I bought a starter relay but not sure where its located

I bought a starter relay cause has I'm driving my 1996 Chevy blazer s10 and going over railroad tracks and up hills my blazer stales out and won't crank but when I sat for a while it starts back up and I have a new fuel pump but ever since I had it on my blazer it doesn't make that that sound when the key is on position
My car has an automatic transmission.its got a brand new oil filter,module,everything that I can think of that can cause the car not work right or stale.but if anyone can till me where the stater relay is I be greatfuly aprecated .been try to figure out what's going on with my blazer for week.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The starter relay is located in the main fuse box under your hood. On the back of the fuse box lid will be a diagram which will tell you what relay you want to swap out. You may also want to look into the charging system (the battery, alternator, and wires) to make sure it is working properly. Makes use the battery cables and it’s ground connection are all clean, dry, and tight. If the problem is not solved by then, check into your fuse box and ignition switch. The best way to determine what is at fault is to recreate the issue at home. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I bought a starter relay but not sure where its located