Q: I am not satisfied with my honda civic air condition, i had filled the gas twise in the month but it is not working properly

When i fill the gas it starts working but only for two or three days, after that become in the previous condition, i am tired what to do with this,

If after re-charging the system, it only works for a week or so, that means that you have a large leak. Leaks are not a big deal. Nowadays, very sophisticated electronic detectors (I use an infrared one; it will find leaks so small - a couple molecules of R134a - that they are literally meaningless to repair) will find the leak quickly and then the leaking component is removed and replaced. Often, o-rings will leak in which case you unbolt the tube and put a new o-ring in. It is possible for the compressor shaft seal to leak and that can be inconvenient. The shaft seal can be repaired in the field but often the compressor is just changed out due to the cost of disassembly and re-assembly. At any rate, you probably just have a leak and hopefully it is a simple one. The best thing to do is request that the system be leak tested. If you desire a leak inspection and state of charge inspection, please request an air conditioning system inspection and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I am not satisfied with my honda civic air condition, i had filled the gas twise in the month but it is not working properly