Q: I am looking for fan belt for my Corolla LE 2010

There is one small noise while accelerating from idle. Some sort of fan or belt issue.

3. I am looking for fan belt for my Corolla LE 2010

Q: When I turn the key, it does nothing

Hi, thanks for writing in. Sometimes when you accidentally connect a metal wrench to a positive battery terminal, it may cause a fuse to pop, causing the vehicle to not start. The first thing I'd do is inspect the fuse...

Q: Why does my interior lights flash on and off sometimes when I flip my dimmer switch?

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic. The dimmer switch has a connection for the dome light and controls the dash lights with using resistance. The problem is the dimmer switch contacts have corrosion inside them and have created...

Q: Sounds like a small fan on engine when car off, not radiator fans.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The noise you are hearing is the emission control system performing a system test of the fuel tank vapor system. The system should run the test in less than ten minutes. If the battery cannot...