Q: I am looking for fan belt for my Corolla LE 2010

There is one small noise while accelerating from idle. Some sort of fan or belt issue.

3. I am looking for fan belt for my Corolla LE 2010

Q: I left my car lights on. I jump started & it started but indicators are still on while ignition but they gng off when engine is on

At key on, without the engine running, warning lights will normally illuminate as a "bulb check". Once the engine starts, if all warning lights turn off, then you are OK and there is nothing amiss. However, if any warning lights...

Q: Front drivers seat will move every way but backwards

Hello there. It sounds like you have several different issues going on with your 2010 Hyundai Genesis. Common faults for the seat not moving backwards are the seat motor, seat switch, or a wiring harness fault. The window motor not...

Q: Fans keep running

Hello. I would suspect that the coolant temperature sensor is faulty. The coolant temperature sensor is used to monitor the temperature of the coolant. If it is bad it can trick the ECU into thinking it is running hot. The...