Q: I am looking for fan belt for my Corolla LE 2010

There is one small noise while accelerating from idle. Some sort of fan or belt issue.

3. I am looking for fan belt for my Corolla LE 2010

Q: Wiper fluid not coming out

Is it really cold outside? If it gets cold enough there is the possibility that the fluid could be frozen in the lines of your washer nozzles. If this is the case, you will need to get the car somewhere...

Q: Loss of power, drive. 2010 Ford F150

Hello - check first for the correct fluid level (and condition - red and relatively clear) of transmission fluid. If fluid level and condition are proper, the problem is likely with the internals of the transmission: fluid pressure and valve...

Q: My radiator fan only turns on when my AC turns on.

Hello there, a couple of different items can cause the fan to not work like this. The most likely culprits are a thermostatic switch, fan resistor, temperature switch, low-speed or high-speed relay, or a wiring issue. If the vehicle overheats,...