Q: I am looking for fan belt for my Corolla LE 2010

There is one small noise while accelerating from idle. Some sort of fan or belt issue.

A: Hi there. The small noise while acceleratin...

Hi there. The small noise while accelerating from idle may or may not be the serpentine drive belt. A fairly common failure is the serpentine drive belt tensioner assembly. The serpentine belt tensioner assembly is hydraulically dampened and starts bouncing if there is an issue. With 100,000 miles, any number of things could be creating this noise. Diagnosing the noise firsthand will ensure the correct repair is performed. I recommend having your vehicle's small noise upon acceleration diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.