Q: I am having over heating problems on my 2002 mercedes benz c230 and no power steering. What can cause this to happen ?

I am having over heating problems on my 2002 mercedes benz c230 and no power steering. What can cause this to happen ?

Hi Juan. Thanks for the question today. The first thing I would check would be your serpentine belt, as this belt operates the water pump and the power steering pump on your Mercedes-Benz. It is possible that these two issues are not linked, and that individual system errors or component failures exist. To determine exactly what’s causing these problems, an on-site inspection would be required.

3. I am having over heating problems on my 2002 mercedes benz c230 and no power steering. What can cause this to happen ?