Q: I am having an issue with my power windows I have checked all fuses and even changed the main switch driver door

All of the windows to my car stopped working I have checked the fuses Number five which was drivers door cluster panel that was good I checked the circuit breaker from the book that said power windows that was good from there I actually got a whole new Control switch for the drivers front door and none of my window still work where do I go from here to solve this problem

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing we need to do is test the new switch for power. If the driver’s switch is not receiving enough electrical voltage, the other windows are not either. From there you will trace the wiring backwards through the circuit until you find where the voltage has cut out. If the switch doesn’t have power available, then you want to test the window’s motor to see if the switch is letting power through when pressed. This type of electrical testing is best done with a voltmeter. For more help with diagnostics and resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I am having an issue with my power windows I have checked all fuses and even changed the main switch driver door