Q: I am having an issue with my power windows I have checked all fuses and even changed the main switch driver door

All of the windows to my car stopped working I have checked the fuses Number five which was drivers door cluster panel that was good I checked the circuit breaker from the book that said power windows that was good from there I actually got a whole new Control switch for the drivers front door and none of my window still work where do I go from here to solve this problem

3. I am having an issue with my power windows I have checked all fuses and even changed the main switch driver door