Q: I am having a problem fixing my left rear wheel bearing and hub assembly

I do not have much money, so I decided to fix my left rear wheel bearing. After a tough struggle, I got the rotor, wheel hub assembly, and inner wheel bearing off the car. However, they came off in 1 whole piece!? I can not for the life of me, get the rotor , the guard for the rotor , the hub assembly, and inner wheel bearing apart. I am at my wits end . I do not want to have it towed, or buy ALL the parts. How do I get them apart without an impact driver

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2010 Hyundai Veracruz. You should have loosened the rear parking brake shoes using the access hole on the rotor. The parking brake shoes can hold the rotor/drum on and will not separate. If you need help from a certified mechanic, have a technician from YourMechanic replace your rear wheel bearings at your home or office.

3. I am having a problem fixing my left rear wheel bearing and hub assembly