Q: I added one litre of engine oil last week the light went off through out the week. It just started yesterday again completing a we

My car is Toyota Camry of 2009 model. Just last week I observed it was writing low engine oil pressure. I parked to add one litre of engine oil having waited for one hour. The inscription stop showing g on my dashboard. Just yesterday again, it started writing low engine oil pressure on the dash board. Please, kindly furnish me of likely possibility. Though, I use the car for transportation business under UBER. The mileage is 3302.5 Thanks

You need to make sure your oil is full to the fill line. If oil was low then this is cause of low pressure light. If light stays on then you need to have the oil pressure checked with a gauge and if it checks okay then replace the oil pressure sensor.

3. I added one litre of engine oil last week the light went off through out the week. It just started yesterday again completing a we