Q: I added one litre of engine oil last week the light went off through out the week. It just started yesterday again completing a we

My car is Toyota Camry of 2009 model. Just last week I observed it was writing low engine oil pressure. I parked to add one litre of engine oil having waited for one hour. The inscription stop showing g on my dashboard. Just yesterday again, it started writing low engine oil pressure on the dash board. Please, kindly furnish me of likely possibility. Though, I use the car for transportation business under UBER. The mileage is 3302.5 Thanks

3. I added one litre of engine oil last week the light went off through out the week. It just started yesterday again completing a we