Q: HVAC actuator problems

I'm having issues with my front mode door actuator and the rear mode and temperature door actuators. I have put brand new actuators in and I'm still having issues. I've done the recalibrating of actuators several times. When i got the brand new actuators for the rear unit they were in a position where there was no way to install them, so I took actuators apart and re- positioned them. Do the gears in the actuators have to be in a certain position to work? When i remove the actuators I can easily move the doors with my fingers so I know the doors aren't broken. HELP!

A: The actuators are geared to work back and f...

The actuators are geared to work back and forth. You may have positioned them in a way where they will not work properly. You should have moved the door until they matched the actuator and not the other way around. You may have to remove each actuator and try and reposition them in order for them to work. If you feel like you need help with having them replaced, reach out to a certified technician.