Q: How to start an engine after my car got overheated?

my car got overheated, and it wont start after that. my radiator broke but now , its totaly okay, the problem is i cant start my engine, i guess the problem is in the wiring's, anything u can suggest sir ?

A: The main thing to keep in mind is that if t...

The main thing to keep in mind is that if this problem is due to a severe overheating issue there could be catastrophic results.

With the key in the "Off" position, the wheels chocked, and your car in neutral gear, place a socket and ratchet on the crank pulley and see if you are able to rotate the engine in a clockwise manner. If you cannot rotate the engine, it indicates that the engine is seized and it will need to be rebuilt or replaced. If you are able to rotate the engine fairly easily, it is likely that there is an electrical issue in your vehicle.

If you need assistance, get a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect your car and the electrical starting system, and isolate the cause of the electrical issue.