Q: My car is stuck in park can't get into drive had to leave car at work what can I do

Car was fine when I drove to work in the morning when I got off car started with no problem than I couldn't get out of park to drivr

Hi There, This may be caused by a bad shift interlock solenoid, a bad shift cable or possibly a failed brake light switch. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to properly diagnose and repair.

3. My car is stuck in park can't get into drive had to leave car at work what can I do