Q: How to reset limp mode on a 1997 Range Rover

My range rover is on limp mode due an overheating issue that is already fix , i don't have a computer to reset the code i wanna if there any other way to reset the limp mode

It’s difficult to say without knowing what the exact code is, but if you are dealing with an OBD II code, which is the universal system that started up in ’96, It can be reset by any of the inexpensive scan tools that can be purchased at the auto parts stores. If you work on your car yourself, an inexpensive OBD II scan tool is a pretty good investment. If, however, you’re working with a Land Rover factory code, the Generic scanners won’t do the trick. You can contact YourMechanic and they can send a technician to your home who will be able to look into reseting this issue.