Q: how to replace wiper blade arm assembly

need to replace it

A: Hi there. These arms are usually fairly eas...

Hi there. These arms are usually fairly easy to replace. To remove the entire arm the cover over the nut must be removed. This is at the end of the wiper arm.

Once that is removed and the nut is removed the arm can be pulled from the gear. In some cases it must be done with a puller.

This article will help you if you decide to do it yourself. If run into any issue or simply need help having this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to replace your wiper arms.