Q: how to replace a low beam headlight bulb

Hello, do I pull it out of the socket, or turn it clockwise to remove and replace it? Also, A parts store tightened it before when it wasn't coming on and it worked for several months after that. Should I push it in or turn it to see if the connection is good? Thanks!

You will need to turn it counter-clockwise in order to remove the bulb from the housing. Next, you will remove the bulb from the socket by prying the clip slightly back to release the bulb from the socket. The new bulb should slide right into the socket followed by a click when the bulb fastens beyond the clip (this is the same clip you removed it from). Lastly, you will just insert the bulb back into the housing and turn it clockwise to fasten it back into place. You can watch this video to get a visual on how this should be done.