Q: How to bluetooth from Spanish to English

How to change the language in a 2011 tahoe Chevrolet

3. How to bluetooth from Spanish to English

Q: Q: Trunk latch not working.

The small push button for the trunk may be defective and will cause the trunk to open by itself if the key is near enough to cause the passive trunk to release and open the trunk. The defective button is...

Q: When I turn ignition on no power anywhere. No turnover or crank. Lights don't come on.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1987 Chevrolet Camaro to not start or have any power. The most common faults are the battery, battery cable, ignition switch, battery terminal, or a wiring harness fault. If the vehicle started properly...

Q: Chevy 5.3l - Lost oil pressure, why?

Hello - since you didn't appear to be leaking oil in a significant way (busted oil line, hole in the pan), I suspect that the oil pressure relief valve may have been stuck in the "relief" position. Some of the...