Q: How to bluetooth from Spanish to English

How to change the language in a 2011 tahoe Chevrolet

3. How to bluetooth from Spanish to English

Q: 2011 chevy equinox service stabilitrak system and ABS light came on at the same time

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: Check engine flashing and loss of power - 2009 Chevy Equinox

Hello. A flashing Check Engine Light is a warning that an urgent issue has occurred. A flashing Check Engine Light signifies that the computer has detected a failure that may potentially cause damage to the vehicle's emission system. Continuing to...

Q: Fixing lifters on a 2006 Chevy Tahoe

No, unfortunately, there is not a quick fix for this. The lifters are inside of the engine. When I was a kid, cars had mechanically adjustable valves. When you paid a mechanic to pull those valves covers off, the valves...