Q: How to bluetooth from Spanish to English

How to change the language in a 2011 tahoe Chevrolet

3. How to bluetooth from Spanish to English

Q: 2011 Jeep Patriot running rough

There are a lot of things that can do that. It's a Jeep. The first thing I would advise you to do is to have a mechanic like myself, or the guys from YourMechanic.com, come and analyze it, put on...

Q: Rattle coming from front end over bumps

Hi There, Unfortunately, the video is a bit tough to hear the sound specifically, however this may potentially be caused by loose or worn wheel bearings. You can check this by jacking the vehicle up and moving the wheels on...

Q: Whining noise. 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe

Hi there. If you are only hearing the noise in those speed ranges, then you may have bad overrunning clutch needle bearings inside the transmission. In this case, the transmission will need to be overhauled and repaired. If you would...