Q: Q: Tire rotation

how often to rotate car

3. Q: Tire rotation

Q: I have a small indentation on my bumper. What is the best way to get it out?

Hi there. There are a few tricks you could try like using compressed air to get the dent out (if it's not too big). There are also some products out there that claim to be able to remove dents. Check...

Q: If I put my car in drive and push on the gas it wont shift to second unless I let off the gas. If I drive it in overdrive it shift

Hello, the concern you have I strongly advise not to drive. The issue needs to be addressed, the vehicle will become inoperable. The automatic transmission has 3 systems; electronic, hydraulic, and mechanical. What describe could be an internal mechanical failure...

Q: Air cleaner housing clamp

The best solution be to get the other clip back on the air box, so that the box will fully seal. Unfortunately since the air box is made of molded plastic, and a piece of it has broken off, it...