Q: Q: Tire rotation

how often to rotate car

3. Q: Tire rotation

Q: Car overheats when heater not on

There can be a variety of reasons that your Ford Five Hundred is overheating, even after repairs have been made. While it is possible you are experiencing problems with the water pump, you may have a defective new thermostat as...

Q: Revving and humming noise while driving - 2006 Scion xA

It sounds like your cooling fan kicking on and off. It's even louder and more pronounced when the AC is on. The strain on the engine also will cause the RPMs to jump up a little bit during these cycles....

Q: On the start/ stop engine button on my 2016 scion IA. It will occasionally have a flashing light.

The normal display modes for the indicator light on the Start/Stop button are discussed on page 140 of the 2016 Scion iA Owner's Manual. A flashing indicator on the Start/Stop button is not a normal (expected) display mode. If you...