Q: Q: Tire rotation

how often to rotate car

3. Q: Tire rotation

Q: Q: why does my car won't go into gear?

You should check and see with engine off if the clutch slave is moving the clutch when pedal is pressed. If it does not move or take a couple pumps to move then you either have air in system or...

Q: Car jumping

One thing comes to mind with the car jumping and that is a driveline vibration. A worn or sticking U-joint can force the driveshaft to be out of balance creates serious vibration. If needed, you should have your U-joint replaced...

Q: Car starts but acts like it doesn't want to

Hey there. This sounds like a faulty alternator. Use a multi-meter to test the alternator's output voltage. Good alternators test in the range of 13.8-14.2 volts and make sure to use the 20 volt setting, or you could receive a...