Q: how much would it cost to replace a ac compressor cutch and all the things involved?

I heard a loud grinding noise under the hood. I noticed that the ac compressor clutch was skipping and sounded like it was grinding. maybe the bearings were worn out or something. I replaced the clutch on the front of the compressor and it made it worse. The noise got louder and smoke started coming out of it heavily. A few seconds late a green slime blew out of something because of it. I don't know what to do. maybe get someone to come look at it and even see if it is worth fixing.

3. how much would it cost to replace a ac compressor cutch and all the things involved?