Q: How much would a motor mount replacement cost at Goodyear?

My 2010 fusion vibrates when stopped at a stop light, what would cause this?

Hi there:

A vehicle vibration while the stopped can be caused by multiple issues, ranging from improperly running engine due to a vacuum leak, ignition system or fuel system issues, or faulty or loose motor mounts. In regards to how much it would cost to replace them at Goodyear, you’ll have to ask them about their charges. However, replacing engine mounts is a service we offer through our mobile mechanics. Before you decide to have this service completed however, you probably would be better served; and save more money in the long run, if you have one of our mechanics complete a car is vibrating inspection. This will allow them to determine why your Ford Fusion is having these issues and recommend the right repairs.

3. How much would a motor mount replacement cost at Goodyear?