Q: How much will it cost me to replace a oil pan gasket?

How much will it cost me to replace my oil pan gasket on BMW530i 2006?

3. How much will it cost me to replace a oil pan gasket?

Q: Valve cover gasket 2012 Ford F-150

Hi - Here at YourMechanic, click here for guidance on how to make this repair. There are many other aftermarket sources for information on how to replace valve cover gaskets: the factory Ford Service Manuals, vendors of aftermarket service manuals...

Q: Radiator and engine leaks

Hi there. An inspection of the radiator for white residue will be necessary. Radiator leaks generally occur where the plastic side tanks are mated to the sides of the aluminum radiator core. If this is the case, the radiator will...

Q: The oil pan gasket is protruding from the front of the oil pan. It sticks out 1". Has this happened to other B3000's?

Hi there. Sometimes when certain gaskets are tightened down, they can stretch out and extend past their normal boundaries. As long as the oil pan is not leaking any oil, I would not consider this to be an issue. If...