Q: How much will it cost me to replace a oil pan gasket?

How much will it cost me to replace my oil pan gasket on BMW530i 2006?

3. How much will it cost me to replace a oil pan gasket?

Q: WHEN YOU REPLACE MANIFOLD GASKETS DO YOU REPLACE UPPER AND LOWER?

It depends on what you are doing. If you only need to replace the upper then replace just the upper. If you need to do the lower then you will need to drain the coolant. On these engines, they leak...

Q: Location of oil pressure switch

The pressure switch is on the engine block, in the area of the crankshaft pulley. To replace it, disconnect the negative battery cable. Raise and safely support the vehicle. Disconnect the oil pressure sensor electrical connector. Position a drain pan...

Q: Oil pan gasket and rack and pinion leaking

I would recommend having a knowledgable technician thoroughly inspect the vehicle to determine exactly where the leaks are coming from. A leaking pan gasket would require removal of the oil pan. A leaking rack and pinion will most likely require...