Q: How much will it cost me to replace a oil pan gasket?

How much will it cost me to replace my oil pan gasket on BMW530i 2006?

The gasket itself is less than $50 and it looks like if you have the N52 engine, it could take in the neighborhood of 8 hours (roughly) to remove and replace. There is quite a bit of disassembly; for example, the axles have to be removed as part of the process. To get a precise, firm, written quote if you would please input your year, make, and model at the oil pan gasket replacement service page you will get an exact quote. The quote is good regardless of whether it takes longer or not. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How much will it cost me to replace a oil pan gasket?