Q: How much will it cost me to replace a oil pan gasket?

How much will it cost me to replace my oil pan gasket on BMW530i 2006?

3. How much will it cost me to replace a oil pan gasket?

Q: My head gaskets got replaced and now it won't start it spins over good just won't run. Could the crank sensor have melted ?

Head gasket replacement is a big job that requires disconnecting and removing many parts. Without inspecting the vehicle firsthand, it's impossible to say exactly what when wrong. It could be something as simple as a disconnected sensor. An engine that...

Q: My car won't start after being parked - 2009 BMW 328i

Hello there. A few common faults will cause your 2009 BMW 328i to not start after it is parked. You have done great in having the battery, starter, and the alternator checked as those will cause these symptoms. Other possible...

Q: I am having an oil leak coming from the bottom and the top of my engine, what could cause this?

Hi there. Most of the time these leaks come from the valve cover gaskets or the upper oil pan area. If the leak is really small, it can be caused by a failure in the PVC system. If the leak...