Q: How much pag 46 oil goes in a new condenser for 2005 Honda Accord?

I am installing a new condenser with drier on a 2005 accord V6 and need to know how much pag 46 oil to add to it before I install it I the car

Hi there. You will need to add 1 ounce of Pag 46 oil to the condenser. Also if you are just replacing the condenser, I recommend replacing the receiver dryer as well for excessive moisture in the system. The system holds 5 ounces of Pag 46 oil, not including the compressor. If you need further assistance with your air conditioning system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How much pag 46 oil goes in a new condenser for 2005 Honda Accord?