Q: how much do charge me only labor for replace front left and right sway bar links and how much for replace transmission

how much do you charge (labor only since I have the parts from MBZ dealer) to replace front left & right sway bars link? and how much to replace transmission mount and the 2 engine mounts in my car?, 09 mbz c350 sport with 113k miles

To obtain the requested quote, please visit YourMechanic’s sway bar links replacement service page. Once on that page, click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs. If using your own parts, when reviewing your quote online, just open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote leaving only the labor charge. If you desire motor/transmission mount replacement, follow the same procedure using YourMechanic’s engine/transmission mount replacement service page. For all other desired repair or diagnostic services, please select from the comprehensive list of services at YourMechanic’s List of Repair and Diagnostic Services page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. how much do charge me only labor for replace front left and right sway bar links and how much for replace transmission