Q: How much did you charge to change my ac high pressure hose silverado 2014 v8 5.3 ?

My ac dont blow cold air,

Hi there. We are a bit confused by your question. If you are asking what we would charge to complete this service, you’ll need to click this link to that service page and request a quote. However, it is possible that this is not the component causing the AC issue. It might be best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and first complete an AC is not working inspection so they can pinpoint the precise source of your issue and complete the right repairs.

3. How much did you charge to change my ac high pressure hose silverado 2014 v8 5.3 ?