Q: How much did you charge to change my ac high pressure hose silverado 2014 v8 5.3 ?

My ac dont blow cold air,

Hi there. We are a bit confused by your question. If you are asking what we would charge to complete this service, you’ll need to click this link to that service page and request a quote. However, it is possible that this is not the component causing the AC issue. It might be best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and first complete an AC is not working inspection so they can pinpoint the precise source of your issue and complete the right repairs.

• How much did you charge to change my ac high pressure hose silverado 2014 v8 5.3 ?